Need experienced management rights lawyers? Are you purchasing management rights? Are you renewing your rights? Considering terminating your rights? Our management rights lawyers look after all the issues.
Get the best legal advice.
Get it right from the start.
- review agreements,
- review purchase contracts before they are signed,
- recommend changes to purchase contracts,
- conduct the purchase of the management rights business, and
- conduct the purchase of the manager’s unit during the settlement period.
Engage our expert management rights lawyers who work with you from start to finish.
We are proud to provide a personalised service to our clients.
Stay 100% up-to-date.
Management Rights Team
Management rights is a business generally conducted by one or two persons residing in the scheme and conducting the caretaking and letting duties from an onsite office, which is usually part of the manager’s unit purchased when buying the management rights.
Our expert lawyers can assist clients across Queensland.
Management rights can be complex and our lawyers explain everything in plain English.
Get the best legal advice.
Get the answers you need.
Our management rights lawyers look after the fine print.
We protect your interests when we review, advise and action on all aspects of management rights.
We leave no question unanswered and ensure you are aware of any associated risks and your legal obligations.
Looking for purchase management rights?
We strongly advise you to first have the existing management rights agreement reviewed by our expert management rights lawyers. You will also need to have the agreement reviewed by your accountant.
These reviews are required in order to check that the terms of the management rights agreement and the price being paid recognises the correct value of the management rights business.
- Our client was selling a large townhouse complex south of Brisbane. We conducted due diligence, management rights contract preparation and then negotiations.
- Purchasing the management rights for 102 apartments on Brisbane’s Northside, our client engaged our team to conduct a detailed review of all documentation.
- Our client was renewing the rights on a townhouse complex on the Gold Coast, we completed a detailed review of documentation and legal advice, on an urgent basis.
- We assisted our client with the purchase of holiday apartments on the Sunshine Coast.
How We Can Help
Firstly, we provide clear, practical advice.
Secondly, we provide detailed recommendations and advices to our clients. This allows our clients to make clear decisions regarding their investment.
Thirdly, and most importantly, our clients rely on us for the full suite of management rights services.
Make an informed decision with expert advice from our management rights lawyers.
Our management rights lawyers look after all of the issues so you can focus on what matters.
Timely advice guaranteed.
Read What Our Clients Had To Say …
Our expert management rights lawyers are available at any of our local offices (Brisbane, Gold Coast, Beenleigh, Cleveland and Jimboomba).
Cannot make it to one of our offices?
Speak to our lawyers by telephone or video-conference.
Reviewing, renewing or terminating management rights? Make an informed decision with expert advice from our lawyers. We guide you through the process so you stay up-to-date.
Speak to our lawyers today.
Get the best representation. Engage our expert property lawyers. Call now. Contact Ryan Murdoch O’Regan Lawyers’ management rights lawyers on 1800 999 529, email email@example.com or submit an enquiry below.