Peter is a highly experienced lawyer, having worked for over 25 years as a Barrister in private practice. His experience lies within civil litigation and related areas including commercial litigation, contract and business disputes.
While Peter’s primary focus is on disputes and litigation, he also provides specialist legal advice in the following areas of practice:
– Building and Construction Disputes
– Debt Recovery
– Insolvency and Bankruptcy
– Commercial and Property Law Disputes
– Defamation (including social media defamation)
– Administrative Law including Judicial Review
Outside of the law, Peter is the President of the North East Community Support Group (NECSG). The NECSG manages the Zillmere Community Centre which promotes a variety of community, cultural, welfare, arts and educational programs for the local community.